skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life and times
Monday, May 29, 2006
Only one more day before I fly to Alabama. Now its down to the nitty gritty of packing my civilian clothes and finding my computer lock. Oh the fun of last minute packing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Erin
View my complete profile
Books
Four & Twenty Blackbirds by Mercedes Lackey
The Forth Bear by Jasper Fforde
The rest of my library
Blogs of Interest
Random Thoughts
Stranger Than Fiction
With a name like SmackyMac, it has to be good.
http://insidereferences.blogspot.com/
brian buchanan
http://drunkenpenguin.org/wordpress/
Nobbit's World
Slowbro's Stories
mark abraham
Stained Glass Reflections
Tales of the Wandering Mercenary
James Campbell
Trevor Lewington
Friends
Anne's Mike
Jason
Matt & Danni's Pictures
Sara/Sampson
Angele
My FSU Replacement
Links
My Lists
My Myspace
Userfriendly Comic
Robert Jordan
Kung Fu
Addicting
America Free TV
Killer Rock Radio
Google News
My Lists
http://www.freerice.com
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2007
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2006
(23)
►
December
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
▼
May
(7)
Off to sleep if the butterflies don't eat me from ...
So ok. I am a little nervous. Shoot me. I take ...
Only one more day before I fly to Alabama. Now it...
2nd Lt. Jennifer Creech (COT 06/05)550 E. Maxwell ...
So if anyone wants to be a dear my address at COT ...
Well, on Tuesday I will be off to go learn to be a...
Today begins the next-to last day of exams for my ...
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(1)
►
November
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment